Friday, July 7, 2017

MULLA NASRUDIN -5

J MULLA NASRUDIN -5


Once Mulla Nasrudin gave his son this solid advice: "Nothing I say, Son, will keep you from drinking. You will go after the girls as well, no matter what I think. BUT WITH WOMEN, BOY, KEEP THIS THOUGHT OF YOUR FATHER'S IN MIND -- ONE AT A TIME, ONE AT A TIME."


Mulla Nasrudin ran to an appointment in a nearby town stark naked. People asked him why.
"I WAS IN SUCH A HURRY TO GET DRESSED THAT I FORGOT MY CLOTHES."




"I can see in the dark." boasted Mulla Nasrudin one day in the teahouse.
"If that's so, why do we sometimes see you carrying a light through the streets?"
"ONLY TO PREVENT OTHER PEOPLE FROM COLLIDING WITH ME."




Mulla Nasrudin went to see a rich man.
"Give me some money."
"Why?"
"I want to buy an elephant.
"If you have no money, you can't afford to keep an elephant."
"I CAME HERE," said Nasrudin, "TO GET MONEY, NOT ADVICE."




When a preacher had delivered what he was aware was perhaps his worst sermon. he was surprised to have Mulla Nasrudin, one of his listeners, praise it.
'Why do you say that??" asked the preacher.
"BECAUSE. said Nasrudin, "I DON'T LIKE PREACHING OF ANY KIND AND THAT SERMON OF YOURS WAS JUST AS CLOSE TO NO PREACHING AS I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE."










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Forgotten Language of talking to the Body/ Mind Meditation, osho meditations , osho active meditations, osho divine meditation, Meditation Instructions

] The Forgotten Language of talking to the Body/ Mind Meditation This guided meditation is a process of being reminded of a language mos...