Friday, July 7, 2017

JOKES OF MULLA NASRUDIN -3

JOKES OF MULLA NASRUDIN -3


It was their first quarrel. The Mulla was coming off worst until he brought his bride's family into the argument.
"Your father is an old drunkard," he stated with venom. "Your mother is a nagger. and your brother is an idle layabout."
"Can't you say one decent thing about my family?" she asked, sarcastically.
"YES, JUST ONE," replied Nasrudin. "THEY WERE ALL OPPOSED TO OUR MARRIAGE."






"Do you believe that the moonlight makes people silly, Mulla?" asked the bride after the honeymoon.
"Yes Dear," remarked Mulla Nasrudin from behind his evening paper. "I PROPOSED TO YOU IN THE MOONLIGHT."




They had been married three months, and she said, "Are you satisfied with our married life, Mulla?"
"Yes," replied Nasrudin. "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT."




"Hello, Mulla. I have not seen you for a month. How are things going with you?"
"Oh,so-so. I have been married since I last saw, you," said Mulla Nasrudin.
"So I heard. As a matter of fact. I knew your wife before you married her."
"WELL, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME? ' asked Nasrudin.




"Now that we are married," she said to Mulla Nasrudin, "perhaps I can point out a FEW OF YOUR defects."
"Don't bother, dear," replied Nasrudin. "I KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM. IT'S THOSE DEFECTS THAT KEPT ME FROM GETTING A BETTER WIFE THAN YOU."


REFERENCE BOOKS

The Humorous Stories of Mulla Nasrudin 
The Funny Tales of Mulla Nasrudin 
Timeless Tales of Mulla Nasrudin 
The Inscrutable Mulla Nasrudin Episodes

 



\

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Forgotten Language of talking to the Body/ Mind Meditation, osho meditations , osho active meditations, osho divine meditation, Meditation Instructions

] The Forgotten Language of talking to the Body/ Mind Meditation This guided meditation is a process of being reminded of a language mos...